Contrary to other water damage restoration companies, we supply water damage restoration in South Portland, ME and surrounding regions with the PuroClean QuickDry System™. It’s a method we generated that assists us in dry properties at the shortest possible time. It also significantly lowers the costs of water damage repair compared to using conventional drying systems. Using state-of-the-art equipment for drying, dehumidifying, deodorizing, and disinfecting, we restore your home or business with minimal disturbance so you can get back to your regular life.
We’re always available. Floods often result in water damage to homes, which might appear on the surface because of a slight loss. But, it could quickly escalate into needless, extensive damage to both home and health. Consequently, timing is important to reduce further harm. PuroClean’s accredited and accredited technicians operate compassionately, professionally, and fast to contain water.
Trust PuroClean of Portland, ME for Your Water Damage Remediation
To be able to restore up to your own water damaged land as possible, we use our PuroClean QuickDry System™ — that can be an employed psychrometric science. This proven process correctly handles dehumidification and temperature to efficiently facilitate the drying process.
The Water Removal Procedure: The PuroClean of Portland, ME has certified water removal technicians who will ensure the water damage that is both seen and hidden is restored while being respectful of your house and belongings.
Mold & Odor Removal: Mold damage is a matter that bleach cannot fix. Our certified techs will sanitize the mold-infected structure, and through the usage of our HEPA Air Filters and HEPA vacuums, we’ll eliminate contaminants that are in danger of becoming airborne. In this manner, your property will be in its cleanest and safest condition.
The odors brought on by mold harm in Portland, ME can remain in an area and be challenging to remove. As a result of our state-of-the-science equipment, we could return your home or business to some pre-loss condition.
Ongoing Communication: PuroClean will work closely with you and your insurance carrier throughout the Portland, ME water damage repair procedure, to ensure you know what is going on, what to expect and what you can do. In PuroClean of Portland, ME, we’re always transparent to guarantee all parties involved are fully informed and making certain decisions.
You may depend on PuroClean of Portland, ME to react to a Portland, ME water damage report with urgency and sensitivity, 24/7, and to professionally restore your house or property. We respect the injury you and your loved ones are going through, and we’ll help you with compassion, and as few disruptions to your everyday life as you can. Check out this link to find out more.
We keep you and your insurance agent informed about our progress during the entire process. Puroclean’s IICRC certified technicians will use state-of-the-science cleaning equipment to correctly gauge the extent of the damage and will restore areas with both hidden and visible water damage.
PuroClean Emergency Flood and Related Water Damage Repair Services in Portland, ME
Our Water Heater Removal Procedure:
- The first thing that our technicians will do is eliminate damaged materials that will either be restored or discarded. These substances comprise baseboards, insulation, furniture, upholstery, carpeting, carpet padding, delicate wood, drywall, and more.
- Next, specialized equipment such as dehumidifiers and industrial lovers are normally used during the drying procedure. When the damaged belongings and structure have been eliminated, we begin drying and disinfecting the water damaged areas.
- Our technicians will subsequently handle mold damage in the recovery process. Mold-infected surfaces will be disinfected and revived as quickly as possible so spreading is stopped.
Emergency Extraction of Water from Portland, ME
We begin by strategically using specially designed water removal equipment in order to quickly get rid of standing water.
- The first step calls for instant water removal using our innovative pumping machines. Once the water is removed, all damaged items and substances will be removed and stored or lost.
- The equipment is removed upon conclusion along the PuroClean technicians will discard the water in the following location.
The next step is to recognize, isolate, and prep all areas that need drying and dehumidification.
- Removal of belongings and upholstery will be necessary to make certain the process can be completed completely.
- When prepared, the PuroClean professional will put industrial fans around the affected premises. Remember that these machines are quite noisy. The fans will probably be focusing on areas of the home or business that contain moisture to displace any trapped water.
- The water has been extracted to the air by these powerful fans — Our technicians eliminate the water in a separate site.
- Just after monitoring humidity levels, and confirming that the levels have returned to normal, your things and property will be returned to their original site.
Water damaged carpet is fixed by Puroclean and brought back to the initial state during the carpet restoration process.
- Finding the origin of the water damage is the first step, and ascertaining if your carpet is salvageable or not.
- The remaining water is removed from the carpeting through water extraction. This will happen whether the carpeting is salvageable.
- All possessions will be returned to their initial location and Puroclean of Portland, ME will eliminate all of the equipment when the carpet is totally dry.
Water damaged carpet often form mildew, and this mold often generates odors that disperse throughout the affected region and your home or office. Our technicians may properly eliminate the odors with our proven process of cleaning, deodorizing, and stain removal when needed.
- The procedure begins with a detailed review and vacuuming of the area by a PuroClean tech.
- Afterward, all of the furniture is going to be removed to restore your carpet.
- Should the need arise, a place and pet odor treatment will be completed.
- Available fiber or textile protection is available, that will protect and prolong the value of your carpet.
We PuroClean of [metro area] will often a Portland, ME mold damage and make certain that your home or business is totally restored by following a rigid procedure as follows. Please note that receiving a professional onsite quickly to tackle water damage is essential to preventing mold growth.
- After carefully scrutinizing your property for any signs of mold, our technicians carefully and thoroughly execute a complete mold removal on your home and belongings.
- Once all of the molds is removed, we deodorize your property. Our deodorization process involves cleaning and sanitizing the structure, fixtures, and content.